We are genuinely happy we have been given the green light to open the studio and begin dancing again. Please see below the guidelines to make sure everyone feels safe:
- Everyone coming into the studio must have their temperature taken prior to beginning their lesson. If you feel under the weather, please stay home.
- To protect our students, instructors will wear a mask during the lesson. Students may wear a mask if they wish and we have masks available for a $6.00 donation.
- Drinking water is available. Please write your name on your cup and dispose of it before leaving.
- We ask that all students wash their hands when they come into the studio.
- For everyone’s safety, students will only be allowed into the studio during their lesson. If they are early, they may wait outside or in their car and will be notified when their instructor is ready.
- For the time being, one student/couple will be on the floor at a time with their instructor.
- Lessons will be 50 minutes / 25 minutes in length to give students and instructors enough time to prepare for their next lesson.
- All group lessons, production and parties have been cancelled until further notice.